Along with buying all of your favorite items in bulk (like a 36-can case of Diet Dr. Pepper!), you can now get your estate plan done at a discount at Sam’s Club.
Yes, you read that right, Sam’s Club is now offering estate planning as well as other legal services. Well, OK, that’s not exactly accurate. While the retail warehouse club that is owned by Walmart hasn’t gone out and hired itself a bunch of attorneys and stationed them in its 640+ stores, it has teamed up with LegalZoom to give its business members up to a 25% discount on LegalZoom products. This includes things like incorporating a business, idea protection, and wills and trusts.
And that’s not all – Sam’s Club business members can also shop for personalized health care plans (in collaboration with Aenta) and payroll services (in collaboration with Execupay). Who knows what will be next?
- Sam’s Club to Offer Health Care, Payroll and Legal Services for Small Businesses
- Do it Yourself Estate Planning Gone Wrong? – LegalZoom Sued in Class Action Lawsuit
- Estate Planning Mistakes Revisited – Do it Yourself Wills Don’t Work!
- Should You Write Your Own Will?
- Should You Write Your Own Trust?