- See How the Federal Estate Tax Exemption Has Changed Since 1997
- How to Find a Deceased Person’s Will
- See How the Gift Tax Annual Exclusion Has Changed Since 1997
- Will Your Inheritance Cost You in Taxes?
- State Estate Tax and Exemption Chart
- 2014 State Death Tax Exemption and Top Tax Rate Chart
- State Inheritance Tax Chart
- How to Locate Online Probate Court Dockets and Request Copies of Documents
- What is a Revocable Living Trust?
- What Are the Grounds for Contesting a Will?
If you’re interested in reading any of the articles, simply click on the article name.
Well, that is certainly a hodge podge of topics, isn’t it? – estate, inheritance and gift taxes, wills, probate dockets, revocable living trusts, will contests – but then again, estate planning covers a hodge podge of topics, that’s why my Guidesite currently has 19 different categories!
The final count on page views for my Wills & Estate Planning Guidesite in 2014 topped 8.4 million, so thanks to all of my readers for reading and my newsletter subscribers for subscribing – if you’re not a newsletter subscriber yet, you can sign up here: Weekly Wills & Estate Planning Newsletter.